Affix asset tags on inspection and measuring equipment and register each piece of equipment into the Calibration system. Coordinate with outside calibration service for pick-up and delivery of calibrated equipment. Maintain equipment and calibration records per established Operating Procedures. Perform Internal Audits of the QMS system per ISO9001:2008
- Register inspection and measuring equipment into the calibration system per the calibration Operating Procedures. Tag all inspection and measuring equipment with asset tags and calibration labels.
- Coordinate with outside calibration service, pick-up and delivery.
- Once equipment is calibrated and returned, will route equipment to the appropriate point of use location within the facility.
- Maintain all calibration records by product type per QMS operating procedures.
- Monitor equipment calibration due dates and pull equipment at point of use prior to the defined requirement.
- Conduct periodic calibration audits of the weighing scales in Packaging and Kitting.
- Will perform internal audits of the quality management system per ISO9001 requirements.
- Additional assignments will be assigned at the descretion of the Quality Assurance management team.
- May be required to lift up to 35lbs to prepare equipment for transport and calibration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- May be required to lift up to 50lbs with assistance to prepare equipment for transport and calibration
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum one year experience working in a Quality Assurance organization preferred
- Certified Internal Auditor (ISO9001:2008) preferred
- MS Access experience preferred
- Highly proficient level of computer skills including MS Office products