- 2022 King of the Hammers Desert Challenge 6100 WINNER and 2nd overall Trophy Truck Winner
- 2021 Baja 1000 Finisher - Trophy Truck Spec
- 2021 Great American Shortcourse Pro Lite Champion
- 2019 Red Bull Crandon Pro Lite World Champion
- 2019 Lucas Oil Midwest Short Course League Champion
Favorite RIGID Product
- D-XL Pro - We've got 26 on my Ford Raptor Spec Trophy Truck and the amount of light they produce blows me away!
- For desert racing, I would say the Baja 1000. It's the perfect balance of amazing dirt roads and a long day in the car.
- For short course, I've got to go with Crandon International Raceway, Crandon, WI
Pre or Post-race rituals
- Meticulously putting on my tear-offs on my helmet is something I do before every short course race. The process gives me some alone time allowing me to relax but also get into the zone.