Rigid Industries LED Lighting is the world leader in cutting edge off-road LED lights, marine LED spreader light bars, UTV LED bars, OE specific LED Lights, Grilles, and Mounting options, Public Safety Scene Lighting, Agricultural Lighting, Industrial strength LED Lights, and any other Commercial Fleet Truck LED Lighting Options. The Rigid LED Light is considered the highest quality and the king of LED Lights. Purchase the name you trust and the quality that backs up that name!
Powersport vehicles are motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles and PWCs. All of which look and perform better with Rigid products whether you are hunting, riding, playing or competing in the X-games.Hunting in the backwoods?
Automotive / Off-road
Although Rigid Industries has expanded it's product line to cater to many different industries, we haven't forgotten our roots. Rigid Industries LED Lighting is the manufacturer of choice for many automotive / off-road racing teams as well as weekend warriors, due to the quality and industry leading light output. Click the link below to visit our Automotive / Off-road site. Whether you drive a trophy truck, a quad, a UTV, or a sandrail, Rigid Industries LED Lighting has the lighting components, mounts, and accessories to keep you safe and give you the best visibility available.
Marine environments, especially those with salt water, can cause corrosion and, eventually, failure of standard LED lighting products. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers a complete line of marine grade lighting components that are corrosion resistant, even in salt water, and are assembled using marine grade stainless steel hardware to provide years of durable, reliable operation.
The agricultural industry doesn't quit when the sun goes down. Increase productivity by increasing visibility at night. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers standard and Heavy Duty lighting components that are designed to stand up to the demands of today's agricultural needs.
The Mining industry requires a light that's not only going get the job done but also rugged enough to get the job done right. Why settle for anything less? Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger, mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long lasting product that can withstand any harsh element.
• Industrial Construction
• Commercial Construction
• Energy (Oil, Gas, Fracking, Coal, etc.)
Industries, such as Commercial Construction, require more from their lighting products than light duty applications. That's why Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long-lasting product that can withstand harsh elements.
Whether you're in a tractor / trailer on a cross-country haul or a service vehicle on a local delivery, safety is your number one concern. Lighting components from Rigid Industries LED Lighting are built to withstand the harshest of elements while providing industry leading light output. Significantly improved visibility translates to increased safety and productivity.
• Law Enforcement
• Fire / Rescue
• Emergency Medical Services
Public service vehicles have very specific requirements when it comes to exterior lighting. Rigid Industries' lighting components provide extremely high output and feature optional colored LED's, flasher modules, and versatile mounting options.
We take the safety of the men and women that serve our country very seriously. Rigid Industries' LED industry leading lighting components are designed to provide extremely high output, draw very little power, and withstand the harshest of environments.
- @rpmoffroad lighting the way with our #RDS bar. http://t.co/VUVBRRLozA http://t.co/ItmvdpVucM — 1 day 5 hours ago
- #RigidNation buggy love! @alan_amp http://t.co/xSVz2PP7hv http://t.co/S6B8iviyHk — 1 week 22 min ago
- I think we all know who's really in charge of powering the moon. #RigidIndustries #Rigid… http://t.co/3YpyWuumsa http://t.co/zrQWLUYydd — 1 week 1 day ago
- Sunday Cruised Right By... #RigidNation http://t.co/d0513C3aX6 http://t.co/uVBgvEgLTg — 1 week 1 day ago
- Can anyone guess how many #RigidIndustries LED lights @bjbaldwin runs during the #Baja1000 http://t.co/T8fBsEK1F9 http://t.co/ATCUtrDwS5 — 1 week 3 days ago
- Who’s up for some weekend adventures! #RigidIndustries #RigidNation http://t.co/1YvYpv257o http://t.co/fMCxvjLVal — 1 week 4 days ago
- Who's going to see #TortureTeam member @steven_eugenio tear up his backyard at the Rigid I… http://t.co/3XbNlzV55x http://t.co/Sd1GJ6AvXM — 1 week 5 days ago
- Hump Day done right. #RigidNation http://t.co/r74Krke3nz http://t.co/jljwSFrow2 — 1 week 6 days ago
- This is a build that definitely lives up to its name! #Aphrodite photo cred: @ liftd_truc… http://t.co/m3y3jm7Gw8 http://t.co/CAmss6iDkq — 2 weeks 3 hours ago
- Built to be seen! #RigidIndustries #RigidNation http://t.co/JAzFUOgHyV http://t.co/1LrIV12WbJ — 2 weeks 1 day ago
Copyright © 2015 Rigid Industries