Powersport vehicles are motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles and PWCs. All of which look and perform better with Rigid products whether you are hunting, riding, playing or competing in the X-games.Hunting in the backwoods?
Although Rigid Industries has expanded it's product line to cater to many different industries, we haven't forgotten our roots. Rigid Industries LED Lighting is the manufacturer of choice for many off-road racing teams as well as weekend warriors, due to the quality and industry leading light output. Click the link below to visit our Off-road / Powersports site. Whether you drive a trophy truck, a quad, a UTV, or a sandrail, Rigid Industries LED Lighting has the lighting components, mounts, and accessories to keep you safe and give you the best visibility available.
Marine environments, especially those with salt water, can cause corrosion and, eventually, failure of standard LED lighting products. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers a complete line of marine grade lighting components that are corrosion resistant, even in salt water, and are assembled using marine grade stainless steel hardware to provide years of durable, reliable operation.
The agricultural industry doesn't quit when the sun goes down. Increase productivity by increasing visibility at night. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers standard and Heavy Duty lighting components that are designed to stand up to the demands of today's agricultural needs.
The Mining industry requires a light that's not only going get the job done but also rugged enough to get the job done right. Why settle for anything less? Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger, mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long lasting product that can withstand any harsh element.
• Industrial Construction
• Commercial Construction
• Energy (Oil, Gas, Fracking, Coal, etc.)
Industries, such as Commercial Construction, require more from their lighting products than light duty applications. That's why Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long-lasting product that can withstand harsh elements.
Commercial / Fleet
Whether you're in a tractor / trailer on a cross-country haul or a service vehicle on a local delivery, safety is your number one concern. Lighting components from Rigid Industries LED Lighting are built to withstand the harshest of elements while providing industry leading light output. Significantly improved visibility translates to increased safety and productivity.
• Law Enforcement
• Fire / Rescue
• Emergency Medical Services
Public service vehicles have very specific requirements when it comes to exterior lighting. Rigid Industries' lighting components provide extremely high output and feature optional colored LED's, flasher modules, and versatile mounting options.
We take the safety of the men and women that serve our country very seriously. Rigid Industries' LED industry leading lighting components are designed to provide extremely high output, draw very little power, and withstand the harshest of environments.
- @RobichauxCorey not a member of #RigidNation! — 17 hours 49 min ago
- Light bars... ...You're doing it wrong. http://t.co/oTNEXo2k3Y — 18 hours 34 min ago
- XTC Motorsports knows the right way to run Rigid to kick this week off! http://t.co/ZhsjtJCloh — 18 hours 47 min ago
- It's the WEEKEND! Get after it, #RigidNation Have a great one, everybody! http://t.co/aIdcvRQIwO http://t.co/La2BEFk19a — 1 day 3 hours ago
- We finally created one of our industry leading LED grille and fog light kits for you, Toyota USA 4-Runner owners! http://t.co/G55dnTChTq — 1 day 16 hours ago
- RT @AdrianAvena: About that time! @RigidNation #DOTApproved @areaccessories @KMCWheels http://t.co/LN6KoHZi27 — 1 day 18 hours ago
- RT @travisbarker: If #DarthVader was a blazer. #K5 #Chevy #LS3 #Blazer delmoxxx @rigidnation https://t.co/de7v90XT05 — 1 day 20 hours ago
- Why not round out the week with a quick #TortureTeam shot! 2 of our favorites, @jimbeave… http://t.co/vf2PfR79Xc http://t.co/S3eEokplvm — 1 day 21 hours ago
- RT @BrettCarp_Rigid: #fbf to #A1 Supercross - @rigidnation #tortureteam member kyleleduc99 hard-parked at the… https://t.co/Fsw9jTXO0L — 1 day 21 hours ago
- End out your week with a spotlight of one of our top racers, @kyleleduc99 !! http://t.co/qpqIulQWtg http://t.co/mV0SpDkn39 — 1 day 22 hours ago
Copyright © 2015 Rigid Industries