Powersport vehicles are motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles and PWCs. All of which look and perform better with Rigid products whether you are hunting, riding, playing or competing in the X-games.Hunting in the backwoods?
Although Rigid Industries has expanded it's product line to cater to many different industries, we haven't forgotten our roots. Rigid Industries LED Lighting is the manufacturer of choice for many off-road racing teams as well as weekend warriors, due to the quality and industry leading light output. Click the link below to visit our Off-road / Powersports site. Whether you drive a trophy truck, a quad, a UTV, or a sandrail, Rigid Industries LED Lighting has the lighting components, mounts, and accessories to keep you safe and give you the best visibility available.
Marine environments, especially those with salt water, can cause corrosion and, eventually, failure of standard LED lighting products. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers a complete line of marine grade lighting components that are corrosion resistant, even in salt water, and are assembled using marine grade stainless steel hardware to provide years of durable, reliable operation.
The agricultural industry doesn't quit when the sun goes down. Increase productivity by increasing visibility at night. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers standard and Heavy Duty lighting components that are designed to stand up to the demands of today's agricultural needs.
The Mining industry requires a light that's not only going get the job done but also rugged enough to get the job done right. Why settle for anything less? Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger, mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long lasting product that can withstand any harsh element.
• Industrial Construction
• Commercial Construction
• Energy (Oil, Gas, Fracking, Coal, etc.)
Industries, such as Commercial Construction, require more from their lighting products than light duty applications. That's why Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long-lasting product that can withstand harsh elements.
Commercial / Fleet
Whether you're in a tractor / trailer on a cross-country haul or a service vehicle on a local delivery, safety is your number one concern. Lighting components from Rigid Industries LED Lighting are built to withstand the harshest of elements while providing industry leading light output. Significantly improved visibility translates to increased safety and productivity.
• Law Enforcement
• Fire / Rescue
• Emergency Medical Services
Public service vehicles have very specific requirements when it comes to exterior lighting. Rigid Industries' lighting components provide extremely high output and feature optional colored LED's, flasher modules, and versatile mounting options.
We take the safety of the men and women that serve our country very seriously. Rigid Industries' LED industry leading lighting components are designed to provide extremely high output, draw very little power, and withstand the harshest of environments.
- RT @Coffeecrazy1317: @RigidNation wouldn't miss it!!! Thanks for all your hard work making awesome lights!!!! — 28 min 49 sec ago
- .@Coffeecrazy1317 That's awesome, you'll definitely want to keep a lookout for the announcement later this week! — 32 min 22 sec ago
- Certainly one of the closer guesses!! RT @Coffeecrazy1317: @RigidNation I'm going to say the most unique way to mount your lights!! — 35 min 52 sec ago
- @Coffeecrazy1317 It's that simple! Thanks for being a part of #RigidNation !! — 45 min 5 sec ago
- RT @Coffeecrazy1317: @RigidNation they're the best in the industry! They're the first lights I put on the rig. Nobody out powers you lights… — 45 min 41 sec ago
- @Coffeecrazy1317 Tell us why you run Rigids!!! — 51 min 18 sec ago
- Hahaha, creative! But a littttle off! RT @henryjones2911: @RigidNation how many jeeps can you flex in a parking lot? — 1 hour 8 min ago
- Any ideas for what our contest entails? (Hint: There'll be a light given away) Maybe 1 you don't know about yet.... http://t.co/USElX3NCeH — 1 hour 12 min ago
- RT @areaccessories: Project Jarhead by @ri_nationracing is one of the best builds we've ever been associated with! #are… http://t.co/Gogivc… — 1 hour 15 min ago
- A few days before I can announce this HUGE contest, and it's happening across all platforms, so make sure to follow us on #Facebook and #IG! — 2 hours 22 min ago
Copyright © 2014 Rigid Industries