Powersport vehicles are motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, snowmobiles and PWCs. All of which look and perform better with Rigid products whether you are hunting, riding, playing or competing in the X-games.Hunting in the backwoods?
Although Rigid Industries has expanded it's product line to cater to many different industries, we haven't forgotten our roots. Rigid Industries LED Lighting is the manufacturer of choice for many off-road racing teams as well as weekend warriors, due to the quality and industry leading light output. Click the link below to visit our Off-road / Powersports site. Whether you drive a trophy truck, a quad, a UTV, or a sandrail, Rigid Industries LED Lighting has the lighting components, mounts, and accessories to keep you safe and give you the best visibility available.
Marine environments, especially those with salt water, can cause corrosion and, eventually, failure of standard LED lighting products. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers a complete line of marine grade lighting components that are corrosion resistant, even in salt water, and are assembled using marine grade stainless steel hardware to provide years of durable, reliable operation.
The agricultural industry doesn't quit when the sun goes down. Increase productivity by increasing visibility at night. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers standard and Heavy Duty lighting components that are designed to stand up to the demands of today's agricultural needs.
The Mining industry requires a light that's not only going get the job done but also rugged enough to get the job done right. Why settle for anything less? Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger, mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long lasting product that can withstand any harsh element.
• Industrial Construction
• Commercial Construction
• Energy (Oil, Gas, Fracking, Coal, etc.)
Industries, such as Commercial Construction, require more from their lighting products than light duty applications. That's why Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long-lasting product that can withstand harsh elements.
Commercial / Fleet
Whether you're in a tractor / trailer on a cross-country haul or a service vehicle on a local delivery, safety is your number one concern. Lighting components from Rigid Industries LED Lighting are built to withstand the harshest of elements while providing industry leading light output. Significantly improved visibility translates to increased safety and productivity.
• Law Enforcement
• Fire / Rescue
• Emergency Medical Services
Public service vehicles have very specific requirements when it comes to exterior lighting. Rigid Industries' lighting components provide extremely high output and feature optional colored LED's, flasher modules, and versatile mounting options.
We take the safety of the men and women that serve our country very seriously. Rigid Industries' LED industry leading lighting components are designed to provide extremely high output, draw very little power, and withstand the harshest of environments.
- FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!! (Sorry...I'm just excited to hit the trails!) http://t.co/kI4Jgw4F7L — 3 hours 51 min ago
- CC: @XTCMOTORSPORTS for the Pic, they're amazing and everyone should check them out! — 7 hours 19 min ago
- Here's a badass Rigid Pic to celebrate the end of the workweek.. Happy Friday, everyone! http://t.co/tEnVvcMifH — 7 hours 20 min ago
- Good Luck! MT @CynthiaGauthier: Road trip to The Legendary Buffalo Chip with my Rigid Industries - LED Lights http://t.co/sDNtZ5g5XS — 7 hours 32 min ago
- Anytime, my friend!! RT @JimGoMM14: @RigidNation Thanks for the #ShoutOut #RigidNation!! and for the great products!! — 7 hours 46 min ago
- #FF to our biggest fans / supporters recently! @soldier32mp @mth623 @bogiethebrown @JimBeaver15 @JimGoMM14 @Giantenegro19 @mirandafuller14 — 7 hours 55 min ago
- @MudKnobblies @Motion_Pro @ZenOverland Good work, everybody! Love to hear news like this! — 8 hours 10 min ago
- Company meeting time! Wonder what surprises we'll roll out today!! http://t.co/luk996isAF — 9 hours 49 min ago
- @eataPBD Well you won't find a better light, I can tell you that! Would love to see that mount! — 11 hours 22 min ago
- .@soldier32mp The soft deadline is the end of August, which means TONS of pictures to select from for us! — 1 day 2 hours ago
Copyright © 2014 Rigid Industries