Off-road / Powersports
Although Rigid Industries has expanded it's product line to cater to many different industries, we haven't forgotten our roots. Rigid Industries LED Lighting is the manufacturer of choice for many off-road racing teams as well as weekend warriors, due to the quality and industry leading light output. Click the link below to visit our Off-road / Powersports site. Whether you drive a trophy truck, a quad, a UTV, or a sandrail, Rigid Industries LED Lighting has the lighting components, mounts, and accessories to keep you safe and give you the best visibility available.
Marine environments, especially those with salt water, can cause corrosion and, eventually, failure of standard LED lighting products. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers a complete line of marine grade lighting components that are corrosion resistant, even in salt water, and are assembled using marine grade stainless steel hardware to provide years of durable, reliable operation.
The agricultural industry doesn't quit when the sun goes down. Increase productivity by increasing visibility at night. Rigid Industries LED Lighting offers standard and Heavy Duty lighting components that are designed to stand up to the demands of today's agricultural needs.
• Industrial Construction
• Commercial Construction
• Energy (Oil, Coal, etc.)
Industries, such as Mining and Commercial Construction, require more from their lighting products that light duty applications. That's why Rigid Industries LED Lighting has developed specific lighting components for these industrial applications. These HD lights feature larger, stronger mounts with vibration isolators for a durable, long-lasting product that can withstand harsh elements.
Commercial / Fleet
Whether you're in a tractor / trailer on a cross-country haul or a service vehicle on a local delivery, safety is your number one concern. Lighting components from Rigid Industries LED Lighting are built to withstand the harshest of elements while providing industry leading light output. Significantly improved visibility translates to increased safety and productivity.
• Law Enforcement
• Fire / Rescue
• Emergency Medical Services
Public service vehicles have very specific requirements when it comes to exterior lighting. Rigid Industries' lighting components provide extremely high output and feature optional colored LED's, flasher modules, and versatile mounting options.
We take the safety of the men and women that serve our country very seriously. Rigid Industries' LED industry leading lighting components are designed to provide extremely high output, draw very little power, and withstand the harshest of environments.
- VOTE NOW! Help us choose the next Rigid Industries Women’s T-Shirt Design! Vote 1, 2, or 3! #RigidNation... http://t.co/u289lcQKz3 — 3 hours 53 min ago
- Rigid Industries LED Lighting – Made in America – Watch how 2,025 D-Series LED Lights were completed in 1 Day!... http://t.co/y3IYBLETAZ — 6 hours 53 min ago
- COMING SOON! Rigid Industries 12 Day Giveaway starts Friday! Stay tuned for great prizes and how to enter!... http://t.co/itCX0k2DkV — 1 day 4 hours ago
- Can't get enough of Rigid Industries' News and Photos? Be sure to +1 us on Google+ to stay up to date!... http://t.co/AoCQVTxh4v — 1 day 7 hours ago
- Thank you sPOD and everyone out there for rallying for Damon Flippo. He bleeds Rigid, this industry and its... http://t.co/TlhoceRK4P — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Rigid Industries LED Lighting - LED Lights for every application! BimmerWorld #RigidNation #RigidIndustries... http://t.co/hl00Kcw3ap — 1 day 23 hours ago
- What would you do if a pallet of Rigid Industries D-Series LED Lights showed up on your door step?... http://t.co/6w0QtCbSXy — 2 days 7 hours ago
- Rigid Industries Rock Light Kit, SRM-Series, D-Series, and SR-Series lighting up the night!... http://t.co/Ha7tPaMi88 — 2 days 23 hours ago
- Got Snow? No problem! Rigid Industries LED Lighs E-Series Light Bars are always ready to show you the way! Thanks... http://t.co/B4YYNJJGK1 — 3 days 7 hours ago
- Rod Picketts 359 Pete is here at Severed in the Southwest 2013 show. Are you?!! http://t.co/Qt8WfzDOQr — 5 days 1 hour ago
Copyright © 2013 Rigid Industries - Rigid Industries LED Lighting, Rigid Industries, Rigid, RI, Excellence In Innovation, Q2, SR2, E2, SRM2, SRQ2, D2, Wake Flame, Halo, RDS-Series, D-Series, Hyperspot, Q4, SRQ, Q-Series, SRM, Specter, R-Series, M-Series, A-Series, SR-Series, Dually D2, Dually, are all registered and/or unregistered trademarks of JST Performance, Inc d/b/a Rigid Industries.